Vielight Neuro Duo
For a 10% discount use coupon code pulse10 at www.vielight.com Ships from Perth Australia.
Approx. equivalent to $US price before discount.
Vielight Neuro Duo - Alpha & Gamma | For a 10% discount use coupon code - pulse10 at www.vielight.com ships from Perth Australia
Developed due to popular demand, the Neuro Duo comes with the two Vielight Alpha and Gamma transcranial intranasal devices.
Users can now enjoy the option of 10 Hz and 40 Hz pulsed photobiomodulation comprising two separate control units, one common transcranial headset and one intranasal applicator.
Designed primarily for home use, the Neuro Duo is powerful, portable, dual-voltage and rechargeable.
- 1x Alpha controller unit (10Hz frequency) - correlating with alpha brainwave oscillations
- 1x Gamma controller unit (40 Hz frequency) - correlating with EEG gamma brainwave entrainment
- 1x Headset (containing 4 LED modules)
- 1x Intranasal applicator
- 1x Charger unit
- State-of-the-art microchip technology to boost photonic 810nm power density within the transcranial clusters
- Power output of up to 150mW/cm2
- Auto-timed for 20 minutes, resulting in specific total irradiation with near-infrared photons of sufficient power density per cycle.
Confused about which Vielight product is right for you?
Compare them with the Vielight Comparison Table
Low level light therapy has been researched by NASA for several years and has demonstrated the ability to alter, and improve, cellular function
- Evaluation of dose of Photobiomodulation (Light) Therapy and Physiotherapy for Improving Quality of Life Outcomes and Mobility in Parkinson’s Disease (Pilot) - Australia
- The Nuts and Bolts of Low-level Laser (Light) Therapy, Annals of Biomedical Engineering (2012), vol. 40, p. 516-533 (Chung et al)
- Enhancing Brain Functions with Near Infrared Light, Integrative Practitioner (2018), vol 1, no. 2 (Lim, L)
- Vielight Neuro Alpha & Neuro Gamma User Guide
What is the difference between Vielight Neuro Alpha and Gamma?
Vielight Neuro Alpha uses the 10 Hz pluse rate, compared to the Neuro Gamma that pulses at 40 Hz. The 40 Hz pulse rate correlates with EEG gamma brain wave entrainment, which has a stronger effect on memory and cognition enhancement. The 10 Hz pulse rate of the Vielight Neuro Alpha has an overall effect on neuronal health.
Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Disclaimer: The above information is general information only. Pulse Laser Relief does not make any medical claims for specific medical conditions.
** Please note that Vielight product prices are subject to change without notice as prices fluctuate with the USD
The Nuts and Bolts of Low-level Laser (Light) Therapy
Chungm, H et al, Annals of Biomedical Engineering (2012) 40:516-533
Enhancing Brain Functions with Near Infrared Light
Lim, L; Integrative Practitioner (2018):1