Vielight Neuro Alpha
Free Shipping to AUS & NZ | Ships via Sydney Courier
The Vielight Neuro Alpha - Buy now with the Vielight Satisfaction Guarantee - Australian Authorised Distributor with Sydney stock
The Vielight Neuro Alpha is the next generation in transcranial-intranasal near infrared (NIR) engineering, developed specifically for domestic use.
Vielight have combined their patented technology of intranasal light therapy and transcranial photobiomodulation for efficient and effective whole-brain stimulation that targets the brain's default mode network (DMN).
Research conducted at Boston University (Naeser 2016) has shown possible benefits of photobiomodulation being used to repair damaged neurons, as a result of brain disease or injury.
The Vielight Alpha is engineered to pulse at 10 Hz 50% duty cycle. This frequency is associated with brain oscillation in the alpha state. Based on a study by Harvard Medical School, neurological recovery and performance was greatest when light energy was pulsed at 10 Hz (Hamblin 2006).
In a study conducted by the University of Texas, near infrared energy stimulation produces beneficial effects on frontal cortex functions such as sustained attention, working memory, and affective state. This state also helps to release the calming chemicals seratonin, which helps alleviate sleep disorders.
The Vielight Neuro Alpha may assist in the following:
- Mental acuity
- Traumatic brain injury
- Concussion recovery
- Brain neurodegenerative symptoms
- Neuro-developmental symptoms
- General brain health.
- Headset with nose applicator
- Varying pulse frequencies
- State-of-the-art microchip technology to boost photonic 810nm power density within the transcranial clusters, reaching 300% of the power output of the original Neuro.
- Auto-timed for 20 minutes, resulting in specific total irradiation with near-infrared photons of sufficient power density per cycle.
- The 10 Hz pulse rate correlates with alpha brainwave oscillations and overall enhanced cellular light absorption for overall neuronal photobiomodulation.
Low level light therapy has been researched by NASA for several years and has demonstrated the ability to alter, and improve, cellular function
- The Nuts and Bolts of Low-level Laser (Light) Therapy, Annals of Biomedical Engineering (2012), vol. 40, p. 516-533 (Chung et al)
- Enhancing Brain Functions with Near Infrared Light, Integrative Practitioner (2018), vol 1, no. 2 (Lim, L)
- Vielight Neuro Alpha User Guide
You may be also interested in the Vielight Neuro Gamma.
What is the difference between Vielight Neuro Alpha and Gamma?
Vielight Neuro Alpha uses the 10 Hz pluse rate, compared to the Neuro Gamma that pulses at 40 Hz. The 40 Hz pulse rate correlates with EEG gamma brain wave entrainment, which has a stronger effect on memory and cognition enhancement. The 10 Hz pulse rate of the Vielight Neuro Alpha has an overall effect on neuronal health.
Contact us for advice on whether the Alpha or Gamma is better suited to you.
Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Disclaimer: The above information is general information only. Pulse Laser Relief does not make any medical claims for specific medical conditions.
Pulsed Near Infrared Transcranial and Intranasal Photobiomodulation Significantly Modulates Neural Oscillations: a pilot exploratory study
Zomorrodi, R et al; Nature - Scientific Reports (2019) 9, Article no:6309
The Nuts and Bolts of Low-level Laser (Light) Therapy
Chungm, H et al; Annals of Biomedical Engineering (2012) 40:516-533
Enhancing Brain Functions with Near Infrared Light
Lim, L; Integrative Practitioner (2018):1