Handy Pulse Laser with Acupuncture Probe & Free Holder
Free Shipping to AUS & NZ via Auspost. Ships Overseas
Buy now! Buy the new model 5V Handy Cure S' low level laser therapy acupuncture device now!
The ancient Chinese practice of acupuncture has been used for centuries as a treatment for pain relief. Now patients can enjoy the modern form of laser acupuncture with the Handy Pulse Laser and acupuncture probe.
When the Handy Pulse Laser device is paired with the dedicated acupuncture probe accessory, super pulsed beams are delivered directly to targeted acupuncture points to relieve tension, pain and release trigger points. Unlike needle acupuncture, this laser and probe combination is completely painless and poses zero risks of infection as the probe does not break the surface of the skin unlike in normal acupuncture practices.
The acupuncture probe attachment is designed for use by someone with acupuncture experience, (please note: this product does NOT come with a specific treatment guide outlining the acupuncture points for treatment of various conditions). However, you do not need to be a professional to use this attachment.
The acupuncture probe attachment is easy to use and can simply be removed for when applying standard treatments of the Handy Pulse Laser to any muscle or joint pains.
Our Handy Pulse Laser and Acupuncture Probe pairing can assist with treating:
- Body acupuncture points
- Trigger points
- Ear points for auricular acupuncture
- Muscle and joint pain
- Muscle tension
The acupuncture probe included is suitable for external use only. Use for application on areas such as the ear, hands, feet, and any other external body part. Recommended application time is 15-60 seconds per acupuncture point.
Note: Includes User Guide for the Handy Pulse Laser. Instructions for use of the acupuncture probe are NOT included.
Find out more about Laser Acupuncture HERE.
About the Handy Pulse Laser:
The Handy Pulse Laser can provide relief of minor muscle and joint pain, mild osteoarthritis and muscle spasm, relieving stiffness, promoting relaxation of muscle tissue and temporarily increasing local blood circulation. The Handy Pulse Laser offers a unique synergy of 3 light wavelengths, delivered simultaneously and targeted to the source of pain in a super-pulsed beam.
Handy Pulse Laser benefits include:
- Simple easy to follow user guide treatment methods for a range of conditions
- Reduces pain and speeds recovery by assisting the body’s natural healing process
- Easy-to-use one-touch operation
- Non-heat producing
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold
- Compact and portable, use at home, work and on holidays
- Long-lasting rechargeable li-ion battery
- 2 Year Warranty Including Battery
Effective pain relief for a range of pain and inflammatory symptoms
- Mild osteoarthritis
- Headaches and neck pain
- Tennis elbow and sports injuries
- Inflammation in knees, ankles, feet and hands
The Handy Pulse Laser combines:
- Super pulsed infrared laser diode 905nm wavelength
- 4 Visible Red LEDs 635nm
- 4 Infrared LEDs 875nm
- Static Magnetic Induction
- Three pre-programmed frequency modes set for different conditions and types of pain from short-term inflammation and injury to long-term pain
- Research using the Handy Pulse Laser
- How is the Handy Pulse Laser different?
- Is Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) right for me?
|Brand||Handy Cure S Laser|