Handy Pulse Laser with Free Holder
Free Shipping to AUS & NZ. Overseas options available
Buy now! Buy the new model 5V Handy Cure S' low level laser therapy device now!
The Handy Pulse Laser provides relief of muscle and joint pain, mild osteoarthritis and muscle spasm, relieving stiffness and promotes relaxation of muscle tissue. and targeted to the source of pain in a super-pulsed beam.
The laser offers a unique synergy of 3 light wavelengths, delivered simultaneously.
Bring Some Light Relief to Joints and Muscles - Sydney Morning Herald 23/3/18
Order Now and Receive our New Laser Holder for FREE! *while stock lasts
The Handy Pulse Laser combines:
- Super pulsed infrared laser diode 905nm wavelength
- 4 Visible Red LEDs 635nm
- 4 Infrared LEDs 875nm
- Static Magnetic Induction
- 905nm x3 pre-programmed Frequency Modes, set for different conditions and types of pain from short-term inflammation and injury to long-term pain
- Frequencies - Mode Variable pulses between 1000-2500Hz (All Pain), Mode 50Hz (short-term pain), Mode 5Hz (long-term pain)
- Instruction Guide includes a suggested 3 week treatment regime for various symptoms
The laser can be purchased with an additional Attachable Acupuncture Probe here at an added expense.
- Reduces pain and speeds recovery by assisting the body’s natural healing process
- Easy-to-use one-touch operation
- Programmed 5 minute treatment setting
- Non-heat producing
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold
- Compact and portable, use at home, work and on holidays
- Long-lasting rechargeable li-ion battery
- 2 Year Warranty Including Battery
- Laser device made in Israel with the 905nm laser diode component made in Germany
Effective pain relief for a range of pain and inflammatory symptoms that include:
- Mild osteoarthritis
- Neck and back pain
- Tennis elbow and sports injuries
- Inflammation in knees, ankles, feet and hands
- Easy-to-follow User Guide with recommended treatment methods for a range of conditions
- Australian/NZ power charger (only available from Pulse Laser Relief)
- Stylish protective case
- Eye protection glass, with soft case
|Brand||Handy Cure S Laser|
Great for my knee painBy: Dr Nav on 4 June 2021I bought this Handy Pulse Laser for my knee pain. I use it almost everyday for knee pain before I go for my regular walk. I apply over tender spots and I'm getting great relief. There is no cure but a great symptomatic relief. My wife is using it for her frozen shoulder problem. She has improved a lot. I also use it for leg pain on and off and getting relief in pain. I feel that this laser therapy does not cure but gives a great relief on day to day bases.
Great for bursitis in my hipBy: Rod on 13 May 2019The Handy Cure S’ laser alleviated pain associated with bursitis in my hip, keeping me mobile when I otherwise wouldn’t have been. It also helped to relieve pain associated with a long-standing injury to the Vastus (Lateralis) muscle in my thigh that made climbing stairs excruciating. I have found the pulse laser to be particularly effective with muscle and soft tissue problems, but a friend has had good results in treating migraine too. It's not an instant cure and requires regularly treatment, so do persist. I noticed improvements after only a few days and have since bought a second one for a friend. I would certainly recommend this product and Pulse Laser Relief, whose communication and service is excellent.