MiraMate PEMF Therapy FAQ
What are the benefits of PEMF therapy?
- Gentle, non-invasive therapy for pain and inflammation, boosting the body's natural cellular electromagnetic energy to promote healing and optimal function
- Offers a natural non-drug alternative to pain relief
- Good for stimulating bone regeneration, improving bone density, and helping the recovery of osteoporosis, arthritis, osteoarthritis, and fractures.
What conditions can PEMF help?
- Post-operative pain
- Muscle pains
- Joint pains
- Nerve pain
- Pains associated with conditions i.e Knee Osteoarthritis
- Blood circulation
- Muscular repair
- Boost immunity
- Sleep improvements
- Increase circulation
What is the difference between PEMF and LLLT?
Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) and Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) are two alternate approaches that heal the body naturally and increase cellular energy.
PEMF emits healthy electromagnetic frequencies identical to those that occur naturally in the Earth’s magnetic field - vital for optimum cell health. This energy is then used by the damaged cell to recharge itself back to an optimal state.
LLLT harnesses the healing power of light by emitting light at red to near-infrared wavelengths, interacting with the light-sensitive elements in the cell. The damaged cell then absorbs the incoming light energy and uses it to regenerate itself back to full health.
How often should I use my PEMF device?
For the best results we recommend using your PEMF device daily or as often as possible.
How long should I deliver a PEMF therapy session for?
One full program cycle takes 30minutes, therefore, one therapy session must be delivered for at least 30 minutes.
For acute pain: use for approximately 1-2 hours
Chronic pain: use for minimum 30mins/day
Is there a maximum usage amount for PEMF devices?
No, there is no maximum dosage or hidden dangers through over use of a PEMF device.
Who should NOT use a PEMF device?
Miramate PEMF devices are not suitable under the following circumstances:
• During pregnancy
• While using a non-MRI-safe IUD
• People or animals with organ transplants
• People or animals with pacemakers
• Hearing aids, medical pumps, or other electrical implants/devices
Are there any negative side effects of PEMF therapy?
There are no known negative side effects of PEMF therapy.
What does a PEMF therapy session feel like?
It is very normal to not feel anything at all while receiving a PEMF treatment however some people may feel a warm and/or faint tingling sensation on the application area.
Is it safe to use a PEMF device if I have metal implants?
PEMF devices are safe to use if you have non-magnetic metal rods, screws and plates. Any implant that are safe for an MRI are safe for use of PEMF
What is the warranty period for PEMF products?
- PEMF Mat - 1 year manufacturer warranty on control unit & 6 months on PEMF mat.
- Mini PEMF - 1 year manufacturer warranty on control unit & 3 month on all PEMF coils
*All warranty does not cover water or physical damage